Great Opportunity with a Locally-Owned Company!
Climate Systems, Inc. has been in business for 32 years. We're currently looking for an HVAC Controls Technician. In this position, you'll have the advantage of working for a locally-owned company where your work makes a difference and the benefit of working for a well-run organization with an excellent reputation in the HVAC community.
As an HVAC Controls Technician:
- Installation of temperature control and building automation. This will involve pulling wires, terminating devices and mounting field devices.
- Must be able to read blue prints and wiring diagrams.
- Experience in wiring and good PC skills are a plus.
- Electrical or HVAC experience helpful, but not required.
- Applicant must have valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Be willing to learn.
- Some travel is required. Company pays expenses.
Here's what we offer:
- Competitive wages, depending on experience
- Major Medical Group Health Insurance Plan
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Some overnight travel. Company pays expenses.
Climate Systems, Inc. is looking for honest, hard-working men and women who love solving problems and working with people. Whether it’s a clerical position, or a top engineering position, you might be the right fit for our company. For immediate consideration, please feel free to apply online.
Climate Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.